When adding a new roof to an existing building, it’s important that you discuss the options with your professional advisors. You should also contact us at BadeRoofing in order for them ensure there won't be any problems arising overload or structural alterations on either side of this project.
Other considerations include:
• Always check local and state energy codes to determine whether it’s necessary to add insulation to a roofing system to meet minimum LTTR values.
• Always consult local and state building code requirements to ensure the design of a new roof meets all requirements.
• If wet or damaged insulation is present, it should always be removed and replaced during reroofing..
• Consider using a rigid coverboard or VersiFleece membrane to prevent punctures or in hail-prone regions.
• Design with future use in mind, including the potential installation of solar energy systems or amenity space like roof gardens and paver systems.
For more information, contact Matt Bade of Bade Roofing at 314-892-1331 or visit baderoofing.com.
Bade Roofing Company. Founded in 1954, Bade Roofing Company, Inc. is one of St. Louis, Missouri's premier family-owned and operated commercial and industrial roofing specialists. Bade Roofing installs roofing systems on major retail centers, grocery stores, hospitals, schools, warehouses and office buildings. www.baderoofing.com